quinta-feira, 17 de abril de 2014

SOS -



There is a new sketch+stash challenge over at the SOS blog!
For this challenge we had to create a layout inspired by the sketch and include 3 or more patterned papers from 3 or more different collections and/or manufacturers, 3 or more embellishments from 3 different collections and/or manufacturers and include corkboard, chalkboard, or corrugated board.


This was a real challenge for me because I do not like to mix and match! When I have to complete a page, I always use papers and embellies from one same collection... 
For this layout I used papers from Crate Paper Boys Rule and DIY Shop and October Afternoon Daily Flash. Embelishments are from Crate Paper Boys Rule and Maggie Holmes and October Afternoon Daily Flash. The little circle on the right corner is corkboard.



I hope you all get to play along!

2 comentários:

  1. Lindão, Carol! Adorei o mix de estampas!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Love you page Carol and your layering! Fantastic take on the sketch and what an awesome job mixing and matching up product from various collections!

    ResponderExcluir